How to Install MTK Driver on Windows
On this Page, We have shared the Step by Step instructions on how to install MTK Driver (MediaTek USB Driver) on a Windows computer running Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest Windows 11.
Requirements: The MediaTek USB Driver supports only Windows computers with both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. It may or may not be compatible with old versions of Windows OS like Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Steps to Install MTK USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the MTK Driver package on the computer. If you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the MTK driver package is extracted, you will get the MTK-Driver-Setup.exe file:
- Double Click on MTK-Driver-Setup.exe to launch the Setup Window:
- When the Setup Window opens, click the Install button.(see below image)
- Now, a window Popup shows MTK Driver is insatlling on the computer (this may take a few seconds to complete).(see below image)
- Once the installation is completed, you will see a Small Dialog box show, Please Restart the computer. Click on the OK button.(see below image)
- Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup Window.(see below image)
Now connect your MTK device to the Computer. If you are facing a connectivity issue, Please Restart your computer. Upon reboot, you can connect your MTK device to the computer without facing USB Driver connectivity issues.