SP Flash Tool v3.1238 is a free and open-source tool developed by MediaTek Inc. for Windows that allows flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets powered on MediaTek (MTK) chipsets.
Users can perform various functions using SP Flash Tool v3.1238. These include flashing firmware, creating backups, restoring device firmware, and formatting the device’s file system. This small and powerful tool proves particularly useful for experienced users and developers aiming to modify their Android devices.
What is SP Flash Tool for Windows
SP Flash Tool is a very popular MediaTek Flash Tool that allows users to install stock firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery/boot images onto MTK Android smartphones and tablets. This tool is designed to be user-friendly, catering to both beginners and advanced users, enabling them to carry out a variety of tasks on their devices.
One of the best benefits of SP Flash Tool is that it is a free and open-source tool, meaning anyone can download and use it for their work without any cost. Additionally, it is a most reliable tool frequently updated to support the latest MediaTek (MTK) chipsets Phones, and Latest Android versions.
Some of the key features of SP Flash Tool include:
- Flashing Firmware: It allows users to flash stock ROM or custom ROMs onto their MTK devices. This is particularly useful for users who want to upgrade their device’s software to the latest version.
- Flash Recovery: It also users to flash custom recovery images such as TWRP or CWM onto their MTK devices. This enables users to perform advanced tasks such as creating backups or flashing custom ROMs.
- Formatting: It allows users to format the device’s file system or a particular area, including the system, data, and cache partitions, etc. This can be useful for removing screen locks, FRP locks or preparing the device for flashing new firmware.
- Memory Test: It also features a function called Memory test, that allows users to test their device’s RAM and eMMC memory. This can be useful for identifying hardware issues that may be causing software problems.
- Parameter Adjustment: Users can adjust various parameters according to their needs, such as the read and write speed of the flash memory and the device’s LCD settings. This allows users to optimize their device’s performance and improve battery life.
- Scatter File Editor: It includes a scatter file editor that allows users to modify the partition layout of their device’s internal storage which is useful for creating custom ROMs or modifying the device’s partition layout.
- FRP Removal: It allows users to remove FRP protection from MediaTek devices using Format address. FRP removal means bypassing the Google account verification process required after factory resetting the device.
Download SP Flash Tool v5.2316
|Name||SP Flash Tool v3.1238 for Windows|
|Type||Flash Tool for MediaTek Android Phones|
|File Size||5.6 MB|
|Supports||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I install the SP Flash Tool v3.1238?
SP Flash Tool v3.1238 is a portable application, no need for installation on your computer. Simply download and extract the tool to your computer, then double-click the flash_tool.exe file to launch it.
Is SP Flash Tool v3.1238 Free?
Yes, SP Flash Tool v3.1238 is entirely free for download and usage for purposes such as flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto Android smartphones and tablets powered by MediaTek technology.
Is SP Flash Tool v3.1238 Safe?
SP Flash Tool is completely safe for computers, laptops, and your MediaTek devices.
Is there any alternative MediaTek Flash Tool?
Yes, SP MDT (SmartPhone Multiport Download Tool) is another flash tool that MediaTek Inc. developed for flashing firmware, custom ROMs, and recovery images onto MediaTek-based Android smartphones and tablets.
Where can I download the MTK USB Drivers?
How can I Find Firmware Stock ROM for Android?
Is it Compatible with All Windows versions?
Yes, You can use it on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or later (32-bit and 64-bit).